Are you looking for a place to connect with other barefooters and minimalist footwear enthusiasts? Are you looking for specific information on barefoot running, barefoot advocacy groups, or a barefoot-friendly podiatrist? Are you interested in reading barefoot-related blogs by barefooters just like you? Below is a list of websites, forums, and blogs all about barefoot and minimalist topics!
- Barefoot Runners Society – Offers resources that unite barefoot and minimalist runners from around the world
- Birthdayshoes.com – Fan site and forum for Vibram FiveFingers by Justin Owings (Check out The Living Barefoot Show Episode 4 interview with Justin Owings)
- Toe Salad – Directory, forum, and community for all things minimalist footwear started by Damien Tougas (Check out The Living Barefoot Show Episode 2 interview with Damien Tougas)
- Minimalist Runner Google Group – Forum for discussions on barefoot and minimalist running started by Barefoot Ted McDonald (Check out The Living Barefoot Show Episode 5 Interview with Barefoot Ted)
- The Running Barefoot – The original running barefoot website discussing barefoot running started in 1997 by Barefoot Ken Bob
- Barefoot Running University – Site and forum discussing barefoot and minimalist running started by Jason Robillard (Check out The Living Barefoot Show Episode 13 interview with JasonRobillard)
- Society for Barefoot Living – Extensive site exploring all things barefoot