Welcome to the Living Barefoot Reviews. We work hard to bring you some of the best reviews of minimalist products, books, and related accessories in the world! We research each product, test it over weeks, and bring you the results. Whenever possible, we present our reviews with professional photography done in our studio. This way you can see the details and quality of the product for yourself. We are never paid for our reviews and we never guarantee a positive review. Each review is honest in our experience of the product. Our integrity rides on our honesty and transparency.
As you read our reviews, please keep in mind that our reviewers review shoes in terms of their suitability for those looking to find the highest quality minimalist shoe products. All reviews are as factual as possible. In an effort to be transparent and ethical, we will point out any defects found, even if these do not affect the usability of the product. Not all defects will be present in final production shoes as we are sometimes offered “seconds” or pre-release products in an effort to provide you with reviews in a timely manor. If we are told that a product is a pre-production sample, we will mention it in our review. In the event that serious issues are found with a review sample, we will give every opportunity for the manufacturer to replace the review samples before the final review is released. We never accept payments for reviews. We do not guarantee a good review for any products sent to us. We do not review products that do not claim to be minimalist or “barefoot like” unless we receive a significant number of requests from readers or listeners.
- Delilah – Coming soon
- Eve – Coming soon
- Adipure Trainer - Coming soon
We don’t just say nice things about books to get them on our list, we read each book, cover to cover, before we write our reviews. Books are not guaranteed a good review. Reviews are based on the suitability of each book to help those looking to learn about barefooting, minimalist shoes, or foot health in general. We are happy to welcome many minimalist book authors onto The Living Barefoot Show. Make sure to check out the interviews with links below.
- The Barefoot Running Book – First Edition by Jason Robillard (Check out The Living Barefoot Show Episode 13 interview with Jason Robillard)
- The Barefoot Running Book – Second Edition by Jason Robillard
- The Barefoot Book by Daniel Howell (Check out The Living Barefoot Show Episode 16 interview with Daniel Howell)
- Born to Run by Christopher McDougall (Check out The Living Barefoot Show Episode 17 interview with Christopher McDougall)
- Chi Running by Danny Dreyer
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Barefoot Running by Dr. Craig Richards and Thomas Hollowell